International WorkBoat Show 2023
29 November to 1 December 2023
Morial Convention Center, New Orleans USA
The International WorkBoat Show is a trade-only conference and expo for commercial vessel owners, operators and builders as well as the vendors and suppliers that serve them.
Held every year in New Orleans, the show attracts 15,000 members of the commercial marine industry, who come together from around the world to network, learn about industry trends, uncover innovative products and solutions.
WorkBoat has a mix of US and international exhibitors. Visitors are mainly from the US with a range of other countries attending. The highest percentage of visitors are from the southern United States. Most US professional maritime organisations have a presence including US Coast Guard and US Navy who outline future requirements and procurements. This event is close to the Gulf coast where the offshore energy sector supports a major industry of shipyards, offshore supply vessels and crew services.
The WorkBoat Conference programme includes:
Wednesday 29 November
- Powering the Waves: Charting a Course for Electrification in Marine Technologies
- Throw Out Your Rolodex & Hire & Train for the Team you Need Today
- Maritime Innovations: Evolution in Vessel Design
- The Design and Construction of the first U.S. Electric Tug
- Inland Waterways Infrastructure Update
- WorkBoat Significant Boat Awards & Happy Hour
Thursday 30 November
- Is the Gulf of Mexico Set to Become a U.S. Offshore Wind Hub
- Going Green: Alternative Fuels
- Beyond Buzzwords for Sustainability in Shipyard and Port Operations
- Connecting the Present & Future of Vessel Operators & Subsea Services
- Shipyard Realities
Friday 1 December - Government Maritime Acquisition Day
- U.S. Army: US Army Watercraft Fleet Modernization
- U. S. Navy: Military Sealift Command: Ship Inventory Overview, Ship Repair Needs, Challenges & Opportunities
All images are copyright RIB & HSC - Shock Mitigation 2023 unless otherwise stated.
This does not exclude the owner's assertion of copyright over the material.
The HyJet project will begin by analysing usage data…
Ports and the offshore industry are now recognising the potential of…
20 to 28 January 2024