General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- You are receiving information from us by email in order to be kept informed about the latest news and innovations.
- Your name and email address are stored by us purely to send you these electronic updates.
- We maintain the least amount of information to enable this.
- If you no longer wish to receive email updates you can unsubscribe at any time and we will remove you from our database.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We keep your information on a secure server.
- We will not share your data with anyone else.
- We will review our database every three years.
- The data controller is Shock Mitigation Ltd, which can be contacted at email@example.com
- The data protection officer is Claire Donnelly who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to request:
- Details of the data that we hold about you.
- Rectification of your personal data.
- Erasure of your personal data.
- To restrict the processing of your data.
- To object to the processing of your data for certain purpose.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact the data controller.